1. Children Ministry Director/Minister/Pastor. (Posted 6/2/2020)
About: Home of Christ Church in Fremont (HOC3) is a Chinese and English bilingual
non-denominational evangelical Christian church, located in Fremont, California. Our
church has been located in Fremont for over 40 years.
Position: Full-Time Children Ministry Director/Minister/Pastor.
Qualification: A born-again Christian according to John Chapter 3; actively involved in
children ministry for at least two-three years; speak English fluently; Bible college or
seminary trained or any training in Christian children ministry.
1. Establish and communicate vision, goals and actions to children ministry core
leaders, consistently evaluate progress and changes – for all children
programs on regular Sunday, Homebuilders, Friday Awana.
2. Design all needed guidelines for teachers, helpers and building functioning.
3. Build teacher capacities and develop new teachers through mentoring and
4. Plan workshops for teachers and parents according to needs.
5. Plan yearly summer VBS/Camps, plan and support all needed children
programs during church-wide special events/meetings.
6. Design Christ-Centered and cohesive Christian curriculum for all students.
7. Be a role model and work collaboratively with pastoral staff and church
Leadership Structure: The Children Ministry Director/Minister/Pastor serves in the
Home of Christ Church in Fremont under the primary guidance of Pastoral staff, and
Salary: A competitive salary package will be offered commensurate to living in the San
Francisco Bay Area.
Please send all inquiries and resumes to Pastor Paul Lee – Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Pastor Paul Lee
Home of Christ Church in Fremont
4248 Solar Way, Fremont,
2. HOC3 Youth Pastor Description (Posted 6/2/2020)
Home of Christ Church in Fremont (HOC3) is a nondenominational Christian church
serving the Chinese and English speaking community in the Bay Area
Youth Pastor Job Description
Lead, direct and equip students (grades 7-12) in a growing relationship with
Jesus Christ with biblical teaching, evangelism and discipleship.
Plan, schedule and coordinate events (retreats, missions, special events)
Oversee, train and recruit volunteer youth staff
Continued dialogue with students and parents, informing them of what’s
happening in the youth ministry weekly
Work closely with English staff
Participate in the English worship
Attend weekly staff meetings (Tuesday mornings)
Attend monthly Elder/Deacon meetings (Second Sunday)
Attend weekly English Sunday morning prayer
Must walk closely with the Lord, must be saved and baptized
Seminary degree is preferred, but not required (with the plan of going to
At least 2-3 years of serving in the youth ministry
Team player who works well with others
Must be a qualified leader, organizer, equipper, self-motivator
Willingness to be mentored/discipled
41k to 57k
Pastor Chang @ email@example.com
3. 主任牧師 Senior Pastor (posted Sept, 2018)
· 回應神的呼召, 全職服事主
Answering God’s calling, Serve the Lord full time.
· 帶領傳道人團隊服事中英文部屬靈聖工(崇拜,教導,團契關懷,宣教 等).
Lead pastoral staff serving at Mandarin and English congregations in spiritual ministries (worship, education, fellowship caring, and mission, etc.).
· 參與長老會 ,長執會配搭服事.
Participate in the elder board and elder/deacon board.
· 正統神學院道學碩士以上學位, 中英文流利.
Master degree of Divinity or above from credited seminary schools. Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
At least 5 years experience in shepherding evangelical churches.
- Please send all inquiries and resumes to
Much grace and blessings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.