1. Children Ministry Director/Minister/Pastor. (Posted 6/2/2020)
About: Home of Christ Church in Fremont (HOC3) is a Chinese and English bilingual
non-denominational evangelical Christian church, located in Fremont, California. Our
church has been located in Fremont for over 40 years.
Position: Full-Time Children Ministry Director/Minister/Pastor.
Qualification: A born-again Christian according to John Chapter 3; actively involved in
children ministry for at least two-three years; speak English fluently; Bible college or
seminary trained or any training in Christian children ministry.
1. Establish and communicate vision, goals and actions to children ministry core
leaders, consistently evaluate progress and changes – for all children
programs on regular Sunday, Homebuilders, Friday Awana.
2. Design all needed guidelines for teachers, helpers and building functioning.
3. Build teacher capacities and develop new teachers through mentoring and
4. Plan workshops for teachers and parents according to needs.
5. Plan yearly summer VBS/Camps, plan and support all needed children
programs during church-wide special events/meetings.
6. Design Christ-Centered and cohesive Christian curriculum for all students.
7. Be a role model and work collaboratively with pastoral staff and church
Leadership Structure: The Children Ministry Director/Minister/Pastor serves in the
Home of Christ Church in Fremont under the primary guidance of Pastoral staff, and
Salary: A competitive salary package will be offered commensurate to living in the San
Francisco Bay Area.
Please send all inquiries and resumes to Pastor Paul Lee – Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Pastor Paul Lee
Home of Christ Church in Fremont
4248 Solar Way, Fremont,